Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What is going on

So as some of you may or may not know, I used to have a blog that fell into disuse after the semester started. I recently got bit by the bloggin' bug again, but it seemed rather gauche to bring back the old one. I would seem a right boor going and making posts on a blog that has laid untouched since September 5, wouldn't I? Better to go ahead and let it die I'm afraid.

Here we see another boorish man. He cut the hood off his sweatshirt. CUT THE HOOD OFF.

Anyway, not a lot has changed since the last blog. I've almost got another semester of school under my belt and I got accepted to at least one law school so that I can spend the rest of my life in debt, which will be awesome. My general quality of life has improved considerably in the last couple weeks as well. These factors will probably combine to make this blog even worse than the old one, since no one is funny when they're happy.

I also got a new phone, the background of which is Carl Winslow in a Zorro costume. I am told, and Wikipedia confirms, that Carl Winslow actually has a home in Raleigh. If I see him out at the mall, I will show him this phone and he will weep.

Anyway, I would like to kick off this blog experience for you by showing you a set of videos that my good friend Hardin linked me to a couple days ago. I was straight up gobsmacked.




Attorney Harvey Levin is kind of rude to poor Jerry Only. It seems like he doesn't realize that he is also in a rock band, which doesn't really make sense because Marky Ramone is a pretty inconspicuous guy, whereas Jerry Only is walking around downtown with facepaint and Misfits hair. I've never been to New York City, but this is very telling about the kind of people who live there.

UPCOMING: I am going to blog about an idea for a television show please do not let me forget to do this!

END OF BLOG POST

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've only been there for half a day once, and I am not surprised that he is not shocked by his appearance. When I was there I saw a black man walking around in a dirty wedding dress.