Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So I'm graduating

Yep. Today's officially my last day as a Chemical Engineering undergrad. I usually try not to blog about personal stuff since that's what 90% of all the other blogs in the world do, but today I'll make an exception. The ceremony's at 1:30 today, and my parents and grandparents are on the way up to watch it, even though I'm not actually getting a diploma today since they just mail them to you. That seems like a weird way to do it, but whatev I guess.

So life is pretty good right now I reckon. I've got a degree in a pretty difficult major, an amazing girlfriend, a summer job offer, admission to at least one top-50 law school, and an easy semester ahead. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Or perhaps everything's coming up Thrillho(use)

Given all this, I haven't really had much time to think about current events or other things to write about in this thing lately. I'm going home tomorrow though so there will be plenty of time for that in the upcoming week unless I just spend every night playing Smash Brothers or something!

Ok I am going to go have a pre-graduation lunch now but you know I just figured I'd give a shoutout to my internet homies and whatnot. I would like to try and write a thing about the upcoming presidential elections here pretty soon so don't let me forget okay!

END OF BLOG POST

No comments: