Monday, March 24, 2008

I win!

So I did a little better with my Easter predictions, correct picks in bold...

Villanova over Siena
Texas over Miami
Tennessee over Butler
WKU over San Diego
Davidson over Georgetown (Upset Special!!!)
Memphis over Mississippi State
Louisville over Oklahoma
UNC over Arkansas

100% correct! Which sorta makes up for yesterday's dismal performance. I'll be making the rest of my picks a little later in the week. Now America's Sweetheart Stephen Curry just has to beat those God-forsaken Wisconsin Badgers and all will be right with the world. Of course, this will never happen now that I'm rooting for Davidson. They'll lose to Wisconsin just like State did in Hodge's senior year. I will always hate them.

I woke up at like 4PM last night so I just stayed up and did homework and worked out my playlist for the radio station today; I'm pulling a double shift for the guy who goes on before me. Lots of fun. It took me like two hours to get a decent list worked out, so I hope people actually like it.

SURVEY OF THE DAY: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE STREET FIGHTER 2 CHARACTER???

Mine would have to be Guile.

GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN!
END OF BLOG POST

No comments: