Friday, August 15, 2008

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!! FOR CHILDREN!!!

I don't know if you guys heard but Nickelodeon is putting a bunch of shows from the 90s on iTunes as indivdual episodes or in best-of packs. Here's what's already up:

•Aaahhh Real Monsters–Season 1 (13 Episodes)
•The Amanda Show–Best of, Vol. 1 (Five Episodes)
•Angry Beavers–Best of, Vol. 1 (Seven Episodes)
•As Told by Ginger–Season 1 (13 Episodes)
•Clarissa Explains It All–Best of (Seven Episodes)
•Doug–Season 1 (13 Episodes)
•Hey Arnold–Season 1 (13 Episodes)
•Hey Dude–Season 1 (13 Episodes)
•Rocket Power–Best of, Vol. 1 (Seven Episodes)
•Rocko's Modern Life–Best of, Vol. 1 (Six Episodes)
•Rugrats–Best of, Vol. 1 (Seven Episodes)
•Wild Thornberrys–Best of, Vol. 1 (Seven Episodes)

Hey Dude, Doug, and Rocko's Modern Life are well worth the price of admission; maybe Angry Beavers to a lesser extent. If anyone wants to write and petition for a My Brother and Me best-of pack, I'd be much obliged. Mr. Parker is a proud alumnus of NC Central University. Presumably, Uncle Lawrence is as well. Here some My Brother and Me moments for us to share:


THE MAJESTIC OPENING CREDITS


GOO PUNCH


KENDALL GILL WILL AUTOGRAPH ANYTHING


Just in case you didn't have enough My Brother and Me yet here are some fun links!

  • MR. PARKER'S MYSPACE. Mr. Parker has a thing for big booties.
  • Alfie became a gangsta rapper. He was such a poor influence on poor DeeDee, who I think is now dead due to poor influences. I like Alfie's stack of money, where you can see a 20 and a 10. The rest are probably ones and fives. I wonder if Showbizness could beat Cool Dr. Money in a rap battle.
  • Goo is doin' R&B. I like the Goo Punch song better.
  • Dionne is now Amanda Diva who sucks and can be seen in Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof. I can't remember if she dies or not. IMPORTANT CORRECTION: Amanda Diva was not actually in Death Proof. The character I was thinking of was played by Sydney Poitier, Sidney Poitier's daughter. So I guess Amanda Diva hasn't actually done anything besides show up on VH1 pop culture shows sometimes.
  • Harry is still the only white kid on the show.
END OF BLOG POST

No comments: